Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Ramadhan

Alhamdullilah. First Ramadhan at home.
Ina and Isha are going back this weekend. How precious to have the whole family berbuka puase together.
I dunno about Abang. He's too obsess with his school life. Can't say. Because I rarely come back home once semester started. I only have another one year plus to spend my time with family before I'm off to US.
I bet I couldn't hold back my feelings one I reach US. I'm muttering about going to US because I found that I'm not ready to go there that soon.  I told my friends I don't wanna rush my degree. I don't feel like going next year, and compress my semesters just to complete the requirement that soon. 2 years in Malaysia is just fine to me. But George said
 "That's weird. Everyone is dying to go US that early but you wanna stuck here some more."
 Owh yeah. Now I realize how much fun we'r gonna have there. But I'm not mentally prepared.
Some did their research to which university to go, some ask me which university I wanna go.
I have no idea about that because I think its just still too early for me. I better concentrate my CGPA and TOEFL. Might sit for it this coming semester I guess. Well its gonna be my 3rd semester. Its way too early to decide now.

Owh crap. I'm supposed to say anything about Ramadhan though. Haha. I like to drag my story this way.
This is too lengthy dear.

By kate nak gy KP and buke same2 with my family dah start semester nanti.=)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...