Monday, December 5, 2011

Scaredness

I really hate the feeling when there's something unsettled and kept playing on my mind. I always think too much. Something really simple, I take it as if it's a very very big problem. I don't know if it's just me, or what.

Remember about the crashing of Mercedes Benz last few weeks? I use my current phone number back. Surprisingly he still keep looking for me. I know I'm suck in lying or to be precise, to not telling the truth. I didn't know it was his number but luckily everytime he tried to make a call, the "no coverage signal" being a hero for not getting him to me. And I received a message from Maxis stated that I have missed calls from this number. I don't know why I was so dumb, konon doubt if the number is actually my friend's. Then I tried call that number using my house number, just to check the caller. He knew it was me! But I denied with a very not convincing tone. I said "Ermm..I thought it's Mei Ling, my friend's number. A girl's number. Sorry, wrong number." I don't know if that sounds convincing enough, but with my tone.......Sigh...

I know it's totally my fault. But please look at it this way. Okay fine la, I shouldn't be that stereotype simply label him a rich man, so he shouldn't have to run after me. The thing is my dear friends, if I pick up the call, he's surely gonna bark like a dog. Second, in term of financial aspect. Don't know how much he's gonna charge for that bloody scratch. Well you see, my parents have spent for like almost RM6000 lump sum for the last two months just to prepare me to go to US.  And I always consider my 3 other siblings, especially Abang and Isha where they're gonna stay the rest of their break in Damansara. Increases my parents' expenses since we don't cook at home. So should I add up the burden by asking them some money just to pay that F-ella?

Come on old man. There was this one time I mentioned that there was an old Indian guy hit Volvo really harsh and really scratched the car quite badly but I didn't tell report or anything because I don't want to charge him. He looked really shaky and shocked, plus his car crashed really badly. At that moment, I totally thought of his expenses for his own car. I really pity him. Maybe I can't help unknown oldfolks, but at least I tried not to add up their burden for my own good. Hurm...so this rich Indian guy, please stop calling me.
I'm really afraid if he keeps trying to call my house number and ask for Idora then the whole family would know and ended up my parents have to pay for my mistake.

Please O Allah, just for this one time..please lembutkan hati beliau untuk berhenti mencari aku, just for my parents' sake. Just this one...One fine day, I'll prove you something my dear Allah.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just be honest with him.Say that you're sincerely sorry.Let him get angry at you but at least it'll make you feel better.If you don't want to ask money from your parents,tell him how much you can pay him.Even if its a hundred ringgit je.And on his point of view,maybe the one called was the driver ke?Maybe he has his job on the line?Just try talking to him on the phone first,settle it like adults do.Tawakkal before calling,insyaAllah.If kene marah pn kene marah la.At least you've done your part.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urmmm yeah I know. But since it's like a month left kan before i off to US, so i was thinking to just leave it like it is..hehe...see firt how it goes.

    btw, tq so much for the advice sofhan...=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...