Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love plaster

It was him. He tore my heart!
It was him.
The one who hold the heart stone firmly.
It was also him.
The one who throw the heart stone, certainly!
It had broken into pieces
I fixed it. I did it.
True, the wound healed slowly.
But still the scar would never fade away.

The separation was not an excusatory
It supposed to be an explanatory
Explanation for the true love's entry
I'm blessed 
"He"devoted another he in my life
Yes it's you
Mohd Syafeeq Asyraf

To be matured and to think right
Messed up our days
The more far I ride
The more blind I need to pay
It's true, love is blind
It drove me to be not me
Like I used to be in my past days

You did it
You covered the scars with your love plaster
I tried uncovering it slowly with times
To see if there is any betterment
Yes you did it perfectly
"One More Chance"
Taught us love life that can be reflected
All mistakes and mistaken should be deflected
One mistake could hurt more than two hearts
Be a love prisoner, no way
Be a love winner, yes way

Yes I am still afraid
The heart stone had broken once
The scar was certainly gone
But sometimes
Immaturely, it cracks, after that its fine
Unintentionally, it cracks again, and then it's all right
Again??and eventually?
To scratch my heart...never please Sayang
~Your Love~




How can I erase and forget this evidence!



I wrote this like so long time a go. Especially created the poem for him. Only now I have the guts to put it up here. In case if he lost the "poem card" I gave him, he can flip my blog to look for it whenever he misses me. When we are miles away. Miles Away or Awaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...