Sometime I just can't simply close my eyes and tell the whole world that Syafeeq Asyraf is a loser. I know no one can describe as well as I can do about his kindness as a person since I'm the closest after his family. You see, as a person and not as a boyfriend. I can say that he's more terrible to be a boyfriend rather than a person. Even though so, I know he always be my hero in whatever problem that I face. No, he's not a good listener. The best he can respond to my complains, is to just shut his mouth and....smile. Of course I hate the situation when the time I wanted him to give good advices but he couldn't. Yet, to be frank, he always be a hero in my every difficulties. He's the relief.
I used to like a man who can advise me on my academic life. You know, like motivate me and boost up my confidence over the failures. But him, the worse he can say is "tak payah la nak pikir banyak sangat" with his menyampah face. But it's alright. Because....
He would be the man who's willing to be a driver when I need to go to places to settle important stuffs.
He would be the man who's willing to come over just to check my condition when I fall sick.
He would be the man who's willing to settle my second-thing-to do when I have to prioritize the first.
He would be the man who's willing to talk to my other groupmates (when we're in the same team) to reduce my burden when I was stressed out with my other assignments and exams.
He would be the man who's willing to fulfill my wish just to make sure that we won't fall into a fight.
He would be the man who's willing to spend most of his time with me rather than his friends.
He would be the man who's willing to think of spending time with me when we're going out with our friends.
He would be the man who's willing to listen when I have a "girlfriends" stuff.
Well the most amazing thing that he can be is,,,
He would be the man who's willing to be Idora Qatrunnada's companion.
So now, of course being 5 hours away is gonna be a heartache. Yet, I hope it's not the end. Hopefully it's gonna be a good transition, a transition for this journey to survive in a very good way. For both of us to catch up a lot more new things without each other's presence. For both of us to get to know more and more people. For both of us to learn to be more mature in boys-girls thing. The new boys-friend (in my case) and new girls-friend (in his case).
Well with this, I know some people are just gonna laugh their butt out if so happen that someday this relationship is fated not gonna last long. But I tell them what, no matter how painful that time would be, InsyaAllah Syafeeq Asyraf is like a treasure hidden in my broken heart.
But for now, I wanna enjoy this one whole month left with this beautiful guy, and my lovely family.
In our graduation day last Friday, a lot of officers and lecturers asked whether we go to the same place. They wonder why don't we since most couples in ADP would go to the same place. Ahuh.. That's a catch.
He's my HERO!

No comments:
Post a Comment