Monday, December 26, 2011

Time to shop!


Last week was a shopping week with By. He's the kinda guy who does an extreme survey then baru he'll buy the stuffs he wants. What I mean extreme, he would drag me all the way to KL (Pavilion, KLCC, Fahrenheit, etc.) after Damansara (Curve and OU), not enough with that, then to Subang (Summit, Subang Parada, Sunway) just to survey only! For what? Looking for....
  • cheapest price
  • suitable size
  • the best design of the items
  • the best color of that particular item in case the other outlets out of stock
  • for his own satisfaction for God sake!
He said " I tak puas hati selagi tak pergi semua malls!" 
I know right, sounds so girly. Yeah, he's very particular and fussy in shopping. And that's the best thing going shopping with him because he says "Yes" and "No" just on the right item (for my case). Warghhh can't believe I'm not gonna go shopping with him that often later on. Owh did I mention we took like 3 days to window-shop and only on the 4th we eventually bought everything? And not really everything, to be continued on this Wednesday.

So here are some things I bought...
  • 2 wool stockings
  • 1 wool legging
  • 2 winter coats from Kaklong's shop
  • Some blouses from Kaklong's shop
  • 3 Uniqlo pants
  • 1 Uniqlo Heattech (acts as Long John)
  • 1 Polo cargo luggage
  • 1 Charles & Keith handbag 
  • 1 Arrow blouse
  • 1 G2000 women blazer
  • Some undies (better don't tell how many...Teehee)
  • Silky Girl Make up remover, hurm don't know la can bring or not this one. =(
Last item need to shop is a shoe. Still don't know a flat shoe or a high-heeled boot. I know, shouldn't buy boot here but I don't wanna wear flat! People ask me to wear sport shoe or casual shoe or plum shoe, but really. Seriously I have zero confident when I wear flat. Sebab when I talk to people, I would be like mendongak gila2 kot.

All the shopping stuffs sound so extravagant I assume, well just take it as I'm not a shopaholic. And remember that I don't totally lean on my parents? Only items on this Wendesday Mom will support since dah zero cash sekarang ni. Ibu said "only buy the necessities", so her money for those "necessities". Teehee.


Updating the flight. Confirmed will be on January 2nd, next day after kenduri kesyukuran Insya Allah on 1st. Can't wait to meet the relatives. At 3.15pm on 2nd and estimated time of arrival is at 1.30pm in Des Moines airport, Iowa on January 3rd. So all the transits go like,

KLIA                -    Taipei, Taiwan
Taipei, Taiwan  -    Los Angeles
Los Angeles      -    Chicago
Chicago             -    Des Moines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...