Hurm, a creepy eater like me of course will say that the meals are totally awesome. Well not just me I guess. Teehee. Despite of those scrumptious meals, I like the restaurant because of the process of getting the foods. No matter how many persons in your group, they'll give every each one of you a card that will be needed throughout the whole process. Hehe. Scroll down to see the how the card looks like. Why Marché? It means market. Yes, it does really look like a supermarket whereby you go to one shop to another to order the meals that you want. They departmentalize them by each category as in Pasta, Pizza, Grill, Bakery, Seafood, Beer, Juice, etc. Banyak gila pilihan dalam setiap bahagian. So 7 of us divide2 la nak ambik apa. And mine, I chose Mixed grill...Weeeeeeee......
So it's like that la... They kira all the chops that we order.
Just don't know how to describe the place because it's incredibly awesome! Let the pictures do the talking...
I know right... the place like so spacious padahal from outside looks soooo small.
Hehe... Kami comel!
So, what's the damage? Surprisingly it's not that pricy. Just nice.
Then we went to Pin Junction and asked Ammar if we can play karaoke. It was quite late actually but luckily Ammar kasi chance. Wuhuu...
Halalkan makan minum dan minta ampun terkasar bahasa.
What's with my lips?
I'm gonna miss all of them. Can't believe I'm gonna leave them soon. Don't wanna write more, afraid if I cry.











No comments:
Post a Comment