Just to support the previous post, he also willing to be the man who can direct me when I'm lost while driving. He won't scold me but coolly he would direct me to the right direction after he asked me the landmark of the location where I lost. Sometimes when he knew I was driving, he would call me and asked if I was heading on the right track. And guess what, some of the times he called me when I was so gelabah lost didn't know where I was at that time. He said "my instinct". Eceyh...
He also the man who could withstand the disease that I'm having since I was in high school. Eventhough haven't got any pengesahan by the doctor, but I just claim myself having this minor diabetes thing as according to the symptoms that I studied in my Biology class when I was in F4/F5. Kidney problem. Don't know why I go to washroom like so many times in a day. It's not that I keep going in and out of the ladies 24hours daily, die ada masa die. Especially at night. You know like after couple of gulping the water, then few minutes after dah rasa nak pee. Then few mins after that, feel thirsty, after drinking water, then do this small business again and again and again. So if I go traveling, people around me get annoyed because I kept asking to stop by at petrol station just to pee. Here, again he became a hero because he never complained my condition for being a troublesome when we're hanging out or traveling. For sure he would help to look for the nearest toilet for me to pass urine. And just after few meters, dah nak shishi lagi (bak kata Haiqal). Even in malls, he tak mengeluh pon dengan masalah shishi ni.


No comments:
Post a Comment