Monday, December 26, 2011

Unknown special cake

I went to Sayang's kenduri kesyukuran this afternoon and guess what? With my parents! Wuhuuu...

So I baked, Na'ah, I made a special dessert for him and his family. Teka la ape.. Hehe.. I did not want to reveal the secret recipe in the first place because you know it might look a little bit expert in cooking if I don't tell the ingredients. Lagi2 when all the expert cooks read this crap and they all would be like "Hek eleh minah ni..Senang je la...Poyo gile nak show off!"

Omg, like seriously, I am just so proud of myself for making the dessert and By said it tasted awesome. But  don't know la if it's a boyfriend-awesome or an eater-awesome. Get what I mean? Crap, forget it.

I googled the recipe for sure, but then I touch up sikit the ingredients.







Horlicks
Peanut butter
Butter
Vanilla essence
Jelly strips
Sugar

So.... Tadaa~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...