Thursday, September 29, 2011

The world has just gone too far than I've ever expected. Owh the high school kids world to be precised. Taking pictures in or outside of Pavilion is such a big deal, No? Take time to scroll down some pictures of mine with Kat at Pavilion in my previous post.

Well my perception about these kids changed when By suddenly grabbed my laptop in the library this evening and said " I risau je kalau gambar you dengan Kat masuk Page ni." The page that he was referring to was....


Durhh..How can they even thought of creating such page?
And to have that so many "likes"?
30 over K?
Really?

Thank God I'm not famous. Zero chance to be uploaded in the Page.

Then, with the kepochi attitude, I enjoyed my leisure time by clicking and clicking the next and next and next pictures. They print screen the others comments, and upload them as pictures. For the whole world to see.

Anyways, I'm taking side when the so called adults labeled them as "budak baru nak up". I'd rather claim it as ADULTOLESCENCE.

Sorry for scratching my blog with this nuisance, just as a new source for others kepochi to look for. Well I mean, after Beautiful Nara. Owh yeah right, as if I'm gonna go back to this page and "concern" about all these kids.

But hey, speaking of Beautiful Nara right, ehem ehem....Memang saya kepoh ye! But this is just my opinion. When they muttering about this one celeb posting such status on Facebook, yang mengaibkan sebelah pihak katanya. They said it was berdosa. Buka aib orang berdosa.


Okay okay..Even though I do gossips, but this one la nak comment sikit, when they sibuk2 kata that particular celeb buka aib orang, then what's wrong with these people kept posting Refida's not wearing hijab pictures in their blog? Ermm...lemme just check...if it's not in the buka aib orang list yea...

Chill chill..I'm not a good Malaysian though, but these are all my opinions. If you can't be professional enough, just be normal. Peace...

Speaking of a Malaysian, rasa hebat pulak bila post this video. Just want to credit my friend for posting this video, a good chance to watch a meaningful video. Hurm tapi aku ni la antara yang reluctant nak mengundi. If they can make a "spoon and fork" as the last choice.............Get it?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha..
    kalau camtu sia2 je foreigner kena cap budak2 pavi sebab bergambar kenang-kenangan..
    XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...