Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nina's engagement

Thanks to my cousin Amira for uploading some of our photos at Nina's engagement. Has been held at her house in Jln TAR on 3rd of September. We aren't close as we were when we were kids. Still, thanks for inviting and the most, I had a very good meal at your engagement ceremony. The lamb was awesome.
Anyways, I congratulate you upon your engagement and hopefully berkekalan hendaknya. Eventhough it is confirmed that I wouldn't be able to see you at your wedding which InsyaAllah will be held next year.







Well...They're all my cousins from dad's side. 
Not really close to them because I envy them!
They all have the Chinese look but we don't.
Cisss!!



The mom and mom-in-law to be.

The cute band..Cute giler diorang tiga orang ni walaupun tak handsome. Heheh


Sometimes, you just have to let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...