Thursday, September 8, 2011

After two weeks of classes, I'm still staying at home and Ayah will drive me to Subang at 9am in the morning and By will send me back home right after class. I feel good to have two loyal drivers in my life. Huhu. I feel like going back to Mutiara Court and take some of my stuffs but entah bila entah. It's best to stay at home during college life actually, and do assignment at home apparently isn't a big deal for me. Maybe because the assignments aren't as much as before since now I'm only taking two subject, right?

I accompanied By to look for his dad and Along's birthday present at OU and we watched Final Destination 5 right after that. I rate the film 7/10. Mula2 memang thrill gila, but the ending a bit draggy sikit. But still yeap, it's still worth it to watch.

Owh yea tadi before masuk cinema, tengah tunggu nak masuk tu, ada la a young Malay couple(around our age) passed by and then...
Me :  Herm...that guy muka macam budak2
By  : Hurm..I tak perasan. I perasan girlfriend dia lawa.
Me : Ehy, I tak perasan tengok muka girlfriend dia.

Beberapa saat kemudian
Me : Ceyh..sumpah kantoi gila seyh..Dua2 dok tengok couple orang lain. Hahahahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...