Thursday, September 22, 2011

What say me?

First of all,
Some people should understand or have to study the definition of blog. Or you want me to make it real clear over here? Blog is a shared on-line journal where people can post daily entries about their personal experiences and hobbies (Wordweb,2011) Gila pemalas nak google. I said the definition of a blog. Not the purpose of blogging. Because different people have different purpose on blogging, while some people are actually making blog, as their online journal diary. They write about the activities they do every day. It's like the classic way of expressing the experiences, the feelings and emotions that you are actually having at the moment in a diary book, remember? So what's wrong with these people muttering about their fame of being a famous blogger? And not to write about things they actually do every single day just not to annoy the so called fans, why bother?

Second of all, A very different version from the first one.
Feel like to write about this since I just had this conversation with By in the car this evening. He asked me why haven't I been posting posts by posts on Facebook like last time? If some people realize the changes that I try, to just be a better person, by not updating unnecessary posts on Facebook. Okay. Just don't take it to heart. I'm just saying my very own unnecessary stuffs. Nothing to do with other Facebook users. I personally think their action for posting tiny simple things in their life are somewhat amusing, informative, and just a good way for me to fill my leisure time by scrolling down my homepage until the last post I've read recently. I'm just forbidding myself to hook up with such games of posting every thing I do, whatever and however I feel at the moment etc. etc. on Facebook purposely to train myself to control my anger and my insanity, unstable feelings, unforgivable, spontaneous thoughts and so called "dialog" from blowing up. Because it happened to me once. I hurt that person so badly. Since then, I promised to myself that I will never post unnecessary stuffs on Facebook. Same thing on my Twitter. I'm not really active on twittering, which is good actually. Some friends are real stalker. It's good to have a good stalker, but for the bad asses? They're just gonna stand by a pen and a paper just to list down every single thing that you say. All bad things for sure. 

Above all, I choose to blog because I feel safer. More insecure. If there are people who want to read me, they might wait for my upcoming updates. But if they hate me, I believe that they'll do just exactly like what I do. I followed some bloggers, after sometimes I realized their blog give me nothing, I'll unfollow them back. Owh comm'onn..it's not illegal anyway.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...