Friday, September 9, 2011

A Raya Video


I made this video especially for myself to view during my Raya 2012. I sacrificed my assignment and my university applications time just to compile and edit the video. And what most when I found its hard to upload it somewhere. Neither on Facebook which takes a very long time to upload for such a long video nor on Youtube which has their own limit of time and I need to download some kinda of Java thing or what. Until I found 1 tube where I finally can upload this lengthy video. Anyways, it's really worth it my time.

I really really hope that viewers gonna appreciate this effort. It isn't as best or as creative as you can do since that's not exactly the purpose of all these things. I just want to create a video momento for myself, and for my family. Enjoy.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...