Friday, September 16, 2011

Raya convoy

No! Who said Raya has ended! Convoy is a very synonym word among "friends Raya". The Raya convoy totally worth my 24hours of 13th September 2011. Even our JPA friends who already flown in United States are actually enjoying their first Raya there by having this kinda convoy. Arghhh...can't wait for my time to come.

Started right after our class which finished at 3pm. 4 cars to 5 houses, USJ was the first section, which was at Lyn's place. Her mom prepared a Singapore cuisine, red bean soup (OMG..however Singaporean call it) eaten with French Bread. Very light and tasty and yummeee...




Damn! My face. What's wrong with the lighting?

Then we went straight to Ezah's place in Rawang. Her mom served us a very delicious Curry Mee and Pulut with Kuah Durian. Erhhhh...Sodap nye...! The Curry Mee was damn superb but I didn't eat it with the Mee because I was too full at that time. I already ate too much at Lyn's place. That's the problem when the first house served a "best" food. We managed to capture some pictures at Ezah's.



And then we gerak to Keramat right after Asar. Iqbal's place. Tak sempat nak bergambar because everyone was rushed to the next house which was By's place. His mom prepared Rojak for us. Masa tu I was really damn Full to the max. Seemed like everyone was facing the same thing too. Teehee. I felt really guilty because Iqbal's mom prepared quite a big portion of foods for the guests, and we all just makan sikit je.

At By's Place in Gombak. His mom cooked prawn tom yam soup dimakan dengan MeeHun. Perghh..memang meletops Uolls..!!! I really enjoyed melayan Puan, his grandma. Talking to oldfolks who have hearing problem, where we need to keep repeating whatever we say, even then they still didn't get our point....All these things, aren't a big deal for me anymore. I've been raised by my grandparents, and my Anyang used to be my neighbor.  How can making friend with oldfolks be a problem for me? Owh one more thing. Masa nak salam2 balik tu, Aunty actually gave every each one of us an ang pow. As I approached her, I noticed that she actually took out another envelope of ang pow and gave it to me. I was like really really excited. I didn't ask her but I pulled By's hand and told him about it. He seemed excited too. Well it's not that the amount in the ang pow that's  matter. But the specialty that I get from his mother. Arghhh..what a feeling. Well tadi masa lunch, just By told me that his mom just told him that he gave me a bit more than other because I helped her a lot during the BBQ at his house the other day. But still,,,,,, =) By pon cakap "Yang lain pon tolong banyak jugak..pelik I.."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...