I couldn't hold back my tears seeing this moment,
I don't know what she briefed Razak or perhaps she was just trying to calm him down. Can see that they need each other so much. As far as I know that Kat is the one who always lean on him but seeing this moment, clearly shows that he needs her at some difficult moment in his life.
Yes I couldn't hold my tears. I turned back and grabbed By's hand and stupidly whispered to him
"By, please pergi same University dengan I"
And By sambil berdecik "Haish you ni, ni kan razak yang nak fly"
Yeah I'm a fool, am I?
And then we just snap2 some pictures
We used to travel to some places together. There are a lot of sweet memory that I treasure with them.
With his family
Kat looks pretty in scarf,
And the two best friends
When he was about to leave the family and his one and only lover, Katrina,
I burst into tears. Again. And this time, even worse.
I couldn't hold my eyes to see the beginning of a long-distance relationship scene.
So again, just grabbed By's shirt hoping that he would followed me and calmed me down.
But he didn't. Yeah right. It's Razak's moment, his bestfriend. Yet, not his girlfriend's.
Luckily the washroom was just nearby and I waited for them in there for awhile,
with a toilet paper in my hand.
All in all, I wanna say,
"Emo gila aku!"
Well it's all about being apart from your one and only lover, after few years you're so close to each other.
Yes, it seems to be the hardest thing.
Allah sentiasa di hati.









thanks dora..u make me cry again..=')
ReplyDeleteHurm please don't ok. be strong. =)
ReplyDelete