Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My awful new hair

From the previous entry's question. Treatment or no treatment?

These are my hair before I went to the saloon. Lemme show you the glory of the half day of today.




Wow ada style model lipstick tak? Mesti tak kan?


I was half-drown in his afro hair.


So we went to Subang SS 15 for our hairdos. We entered to this saloon which I pernah buat hair cut the other day and really adore it. And by the time the price pon so cheap. But then, since I wanted a treatment for my hair, it was a bit more expensive. Well I mean, really quite expensive. I normally can get a treatment way cheaper than that and it's usually Schwarzkopf brand. But then I asked the stylish to use Loreal instead. (Since he convinced me that "Kalau you guna Loreal memang mahal sikit tapi soft, kalau Schwarzkopf murah sikit tapi you la rugi, saya tak rugi,") And asked him to do a bit of trimming. Yeah there you go. One thing about trimming a girl's hair, do not CUT IT SHORT! When she said "trim", she doesn't mean CUT! She means just trim hujung2 rambut SAHAJA! Yang dah rosak, yang dah bercabang and etc. She doesn't care if it's only half inch or one inch as long as not short. 
Harghhh!!!!!! Bengang sangat2. Tapi malas nak mengomel dengan stylish tu so just said "Ok I like it"
Another tips to go to a saloon, don't go at night because the buggers in the saloon would normally rush to close their shop. Very hard to bargain the price and they wouldn't give a full commitment to your lovely crown. End up, you might cry the whole night. Trust me. Go during afternoon till evening. Especially when you wanna do treatment or relaxing, curling, etc. It takes the whole day man I'm telling you. If it takes like one or two hours (like mine just now), there must be something wrong. 


This one is his hair after the afro ones been chopped off. Looks cuter but I hate it.


I like it this way. hehe Love you sayang.
Owh for guys, it's not a big deal. Plus in his case, I really adore his new hair. The stylish tu memang professional la style kan rambut dia. Because normally the other stylish from other saloon would cut his hair too short and makes him look so nerdy. Maybe my hair ni sebab his helper yang buat kot. =(

While waiting for the outcome. Wanted to take my untie hair before the treatment and trimming. But tak sempat sebab owner tu macam rush we all and sebab dah malam pon. Malas dah nak merayau cari saloon yang tengah promotion ni.


 Wanna see? Wanna see? Wanna see?





Who said he's not a camwhore. Sejak berkenalan dengan anak2 cik Haris, terus dia belajar cara2 nya.








My hair looks lurus sangat and I macam annoyed je with that. And stupidly but determinedly, I shampooed my hair once I reached home. Still feeling like crying right now. Waaaa...Lambatnye nak tunggu rambut panjang balik. =(((





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...