Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emir's Birthday

It's supposed to be a small surprise birthday party for Emir but as usual when it's the girlfriend who's planing, it won't work as well as what what have been planned. That's Emir and his girlfriend Athira.
She baked the cake herself. Tasted marvelous.


Huhu saya yang kat sana tu kenape nak inter-frame pulak.

Emir was a bit shy2 when it comes to his girlfriend thing. I knew it since long long time ago.
When he story about her, can see that he's so malu2 with Athira and don't know why. He even admit it himself. But they're cute anyway. Nak compare with Idora-Acap relationship, only God knows how. Not just macam kawan da, da macam adik beradik da. Cakap pum pank pum pank. Pitiful to be my boyfriend. 
 This couple memang suka interframe menyebok dekat mana2 event pon. Huhu.


And that's Anis. They're so close to each other.
Behind the scene of Emir's small Birthday celebration and the mastermind was Anis. Me and Lyn tiup2 balloon je.
And I made this
And this. Really looks like Syazlyn isn't it? Should see the Reezal's one.


Busted! I was the only lazy-bump!

Dominos Pizzzzaaaa nyummeee..
While focusing on another bullshit by George.


Hek eh, kecik nya saya. Dah kurus la.
Not gonna miss this cute couple as well. I think they're the cutest among all. =)
George was eating without stop talking nonsense.
Just the way he is. Yeah I know that he's not gonna read this.
So can make fun of him because he always do that to me.

Owh my gawd. Can see my frowning face. What the heck was that? Don't know why the mood was like that.
Wait a minute, it wasn't just me,
Him too.. Sayang, birthday kita dah habes la. Biar la orang laen pulak celebrate diorang punya.
I wasn't in the photo because had to rushed back because tak sembahyang Asar lagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...