Mesti pelikkan apa bendanya ni
Yeap rambut
Banyak kan? Rambut yang ditarik dari sikat after few months.
Gumpalan kecil
Gumpalan sangat kecil
My hair lately ni banyak sangat gugur and I'm really worried about it. Before ni takda pon masalah ni. Dah la rambut tersedia nipis but now, siap gugur pulak lagi. This is so upsetting me. These ones in the pictures semua yang tersangkut dekat sikat. But yang gugur masa tengah shampoo and then mase rinse dengan air? And masa pakai conditioner and rinse lagi dengan air? Tak kira lagi. A lot man.
I don't know what the factors are. I hope I'm not carrying any serious disease or what. Yeah shampoo should be one. But normally guna shampoo anti dandruff Sunsilk okay je. Last time I used to use Tresemme' shampoo and my hair banyak gila fall. And then I stopped so I started using anti dandruff Sunsilk because effective sangat in term of dandruff la. And malas nak maintain rambut mahal2. Cume maintain dengan treatement je some of the times. Lately ni, since this semester selalu balik my house in Damansara, malas nak bawak balik shampoo sendiri so I use my sister's during the weekend and it's Tresemme. Your hair will become softer by using this shampoo yes no lie. But sampai situ je jasa shampoo ni for me. Until then, my hair banyak gila fall tau. Tension betul.
A clear old comb
Will update the hair falls dekat comb ni after certain period.






No comments:
Post a Comment