Baru je balik from Hana's house and I miss her one and only adorable Haiqal (her son).
We gossip until midnight! Well it isn't about Hana or the girls talk. It's something else. About me myself and I. Don't worry. It's not gonna be an emotional and annoying post but it's again. About my carelessness.
It does relate to Haiqal because it happened when I wanted to buy a toy ball for him. And after looked for the cutest one and then I picked this one green plastic ball. I checked the other balls for the price and it's RM7.99. Straight to the fast-lane counter and suddenly the cashier said, "Pergi ambik yang lain sebab yang ni tak da price tag". And then I was like "Hello, it's not my problem." Then she said "Kalau nak, kene tunggu la, saya panggil kan staff" And then punya la lama tunggu, tak de pon. Then By asked the cashier "Ada orang cari tak ni kak?" And then she said "Kejap. Tengah panggil staff." I was like, "Haish, biar I je la gi ambik sendiri. Kang nak tunggu orang satu hal, nak tunggu dia pegi cari bola lagi satu hal"
And then I immediately passed the ball (now with the price tag) to the cashier for the payment. Then masuk Guardian kejap usha2 barang. After I went out from the Guardian, By asked me to look for some sleepers in this one sports outlet. After awhile I just felt like checking my handbag if I misplaced something or what (I always do this just as a precaution since I know that I am a very, very careless person). So there you go. I lost my purse. Yeah right. Not again. But this time wasn't as cuak as before and I don't know why. Pergi balik dekat tempat2 bola tu but still it wasn't there and tawakal was like the only thing on my mind by the time.
Entered the guardian again and asked if they found my missing purse and then they just checked the CCTV. The staffs said that I went out with a blue purse in my hand still . So definitely not in the guardian. Like seriously, the only thing in my was "Yeah right, I need to do everything all over again. The IC, student card, bank cards and everything."
Dah give up. Just put a last hopeless effort on this one security guard. Asked him if it is possible to check the CCTV in case that can help but he said "Tak boleh. Kene dapatkan report dari balai dulu." Again, hopelessly I lean on him if he can help us to look for the purse. Pergi balik dekat bola2 yang bertimbun tu. I was actually really giving up on searching for my lost purse, so I went out and just do a report at the customer service. All they can do, if someone genuinely return a lost purse at the counter, they would call me. So I leave my name, my phone number and the description of my purse, hopelessly.
With a sad looking face, suddenly the security guard the one who helped us to search for the purse dengan semangat berlari after me. With a blue purse in his hand. I was like,,,,Ya Allah bersyukur nya..... And then I kept saying "Terima kasih bang. Terima kasih bang. Terima kasih sangat2"
Rasa terhutang budi sangat2. I wanted to buy him something and I don't know what. Tapi tak sempat tadi because By was rushing to go home. Seriously, terhutang budi sangat. By said he saw this security guard went back to the bola-place to keep looking for my purse. Owhhh..... And I told by how different is this guy to compare with the girl the one who stole my three important stuffs in a prayer room in Sunway Pyramid the other day.
And then bila balik I whispered to my heart. It's a lesson. Because I treated the cashier at the counter like only God-knows how to describe. (Even I know some did worse). I'm usually not behaving like that but I always treat people that way when they don't respect me as a customer. Just so you know, the cashier made a you-think-you're-hot face on me and I felt so furious.
No comments:
Post a Comment