That's the main purpose of making this one and only cake that I know how to make. Since he loves chocolate, I made a chocolate Batik. Haha. Laugh at me because I won't give a damn. Like he always said, as long as it comes from the bottom of the heart, it will definitely turn out tasty and scrumptious. Sayang, I made this just for you. Once I reached here, after shower and everything, I went to Giant, bought the stuffs and started doing it. Why don't I wait for tomorrow? Because the sincerity is still fresh. Can't wait to see you on Monday. Please study well for your Accounting test. Hope my cake will spice up your day, and sebagai batu loncatan di hari Accounting anda.
knp u xcakap u nk buat kek batik...i boleh bagi resepi yang sangat senang yet its quite good..tapi i pun ingat2 lupe..hehe
ReplyDeletehaha..i buat ni pon google from internet..hehe=)
ReplyDelete