Ain't about the uhh Ca chang Ca chang..
Ain't about the Yeahh Bab-bling Bab-bling.
So now, I'll be talking about sex sex sex and sex. Tell me how much do you love the "sex" word and how many times have you mentioned this word from the moment you understand the meaning of sex and don't bluff about it.
How do you define sex when you were at the age of 12 or 13? Wait a minute! I can see the "euwww" mimicry on your face and please stop that. It used to be a close-conversation back then but it isn't now. Can say because of the development of technology or wanna blame the human evolution and kids curiosities? Yes I am a Muslim girl who'll be writing about sex, but don't you see the bias that the so-called scholars created that it is okay when men talk and make fun of women and which usually related to sex, but when a girl is trying to deliver some thoughts about how she defines sex, and then the guys would be like "She's a slut and she's dying for sex". Okay crumple and crumple that stupid thought and throw them in a dustbin. Sigh!
Okay peeps, just don't worry. You don't have to tab the X button at the right corner up there because you're not gonna get horny by reading this crap. I'm not writing about how a guy comes over to a lady's room and how he unwraps her clothes and everything. Durhh..I've gone too far, Have I? Ceyhh..Gotcha.
It's supposed to be a short entry but out of the blue my hands are getting so excited writing about this. Hurm now you know how much the "sex" word influence your life. Hahha.
Anyways, I'll be talking about our first encounter with the word "SEX". When was the first time you knew how to make love? I don't know if the guys ever do this talking but I bet they never. Otherwise, if a girl asks about it to him. But most of the girls do this talking and thank you to men for euuwingg us for having this kind of conversation. It's because, we are more civilized. Mintak maaf ye, because I've been hitting the guys since last night and don't know why. Blame Miss Singh, my Sociology lecturer because she's the one who influences me to saying such things. As a student, I just follow. =)
Okay back to the point? When was the first time you knew how to make love? Who told you about it? Your parents? Your friends? Your teacher? And what was sex in your understanding before you discovered the true meaning of it? And even before you knew the word sex is existed, how do you imagine on how your parents deliver you to the unlimited world? How how how? Yes guys, reminding you that the girls do this talking.
People, do you know that there are still girls at the age 17 doesn't know how it works? And why is that happening? Because these girls are just trying to avoid such conversation because they want to secure their holy mind. Listen, I never mentioned of losing their virginity okay but their perception on sex. As if it's the euuwwesstt topic to talk about, and because of that, they just ran away from the conversation and be innocent until they get married. I personally do not agree with the action because it is not necessarily you ask the guys about it, make an open conversation with your sisters, cousins or your mature girlfriends.
Owh yea, for the guys case, vice versa. One of my friend (a guy) told me that he knew about this sex thing when he was 6 years old. Owh my gawsh. How fast is that? And some even couldn't remember when was the time he knew about all this crap. On the other hand, the girls like you know are very particular about everything. As they will always remember the date she glued the another part of the missing heart to hers, that is also how much she remember when was the first time she knew about this sex thing, and even their first period. All these things are somewhat a something special to us. A memorable moment. Because every event, there's a beautiful story behind it. It's just whether or not she realized about it or not.
The expression of the moment she got her period, and when she knew about how to make love. My experience for getting my first period was "Owh No I'm not gonna be a kid anymore." Do you get the feeling? The feeling of "No I don't want to be an adult"! And when we knew about how to make love thing, we were like "Ouchh!! Seriously??"
What about guys? I assume that they are all so excited for hitting puberty. But what about the sex thing? sure they are all like "Owhhh yeaaahhh...!!"
Come on. Don't be like what the F is this girl writing about. Be a big girl/boy dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment