Have you ever heard of Al-Rawsha restaurant?
Where they serve Arabic cuisine.
We went there yesterday with KakLong belanje.
Take a look at some of our pictures.
Do we look alike?
I remember there once I was hanging out with KakLong and there was one stranger passed by and said
"Ehy, kembar ke diorang ni"
That's how they serve their meals.
On a big plate of rice with chicken and lamb in it.
Mango juice
Mom hate this drink and was so mad at me because she wanted to order orange/watermelon juice but I insisted with this mango juice.
And what's more when this juice is super likat gile. Die punya membebel.
But it doesn't sound right when I look at this picture.
Amboyh bukan main sedap lagi die teguk air tu.
Like seriously, I just asked KakLong to order.
Say I am Kg.com because it is just the way I am.
hehe.
I couldn't even pronounce any of the menu they have.
I just tried my best to choose my own choice but the only word that I can spell is just lamb.
And the rest everything they tulis perkataan Arab.
Haaa...now you know the importance of Arabic language eyh.
Ceyh bab makan je pulak yang penting.
Bab nak pahamkan maksud Al-Quran tak nak pulak mention.
Huhu
Ayah sangat comel
And then we went to Giant for some groceries.
Lepak lepak at J.Co for my favorite Iced Chocolate.
Owh J.Co Iced chocolate is the most superb Iced chocolate you can have.
No one will say No.








kem salam kat ibu, dora!
ReplyDeletealright darling..
ReplyDeletewill do..
=)