Monday, June 6, 2011

A friend or a foe?

As long as people do not bad talk me, or mess up with me, I'll be just fine with them.
However, I will just hate feel unpleasant with every single thing about them if they do so. Until they say sorry, or atleast face me and settle down the problem and willing to get back together. Apologizing is the easiest thing that I can do if I do wrong. I don't mind saying sorry even though I wasn't the one who starts the argument. I don't mind if some dislike me, or uncomfortable with me. But if that dislike caused sort of corruption in my life, then I do.
As far as I'm concerned, I'll be a complete guardian angel as long as they're willing to be a good acquittance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...