Thursday, June 23, 2011

Girls and SALES?

If you ever accompany your girlfriends to shop, did you hear this
     "Hurm should I buy or not? If I buy, membazir la pulak"
But suddenly when it comes to sales season, you heard this
      "Hurm should I buy or not? If I don't buy, membazir la pulak"

By asked me to accompany him window shopping some long pants and a bagpack at Sunway Pyramid. Tak window shopping that much pon because we rushed for movie at 8.25pm. But then, while searching for the outlets that By wanted to look for his stuffs, and then I saw the word SALES at Charles & Keith outlet. Like owh my gawsh. Did I mention that Charkes & Keith ni la outlet paling susah nak buat sales. So of course la I walked into the outlet like a Bimbo, told By, "Kejap je,,,pleaseeee.." Well you know how much I love the Charles & Keith stuffs. And then I saw this brown wedge, supercool! Even the price after less pon cheap gila you. But I doubt whether or not to buy. And then cakap la dalam hati, Hey you shouldn't spend today! You're not looking for stuffs okay so tak payah gedik. So the good side of me whispered at the edge of my ear. Entered like a Bimbo and finally went out like a sad clown. (Sebab da mintak size kasut lagi)

While By pergi sembahyang, I wandered around dulu, usha2 "cheap" stuffs. If you want a cheap shoe or slipper but still looks funky and comfortable, go to Vincci. What's more when they're having sales kan. Yeah right, like you don't know. But maybe other higher class outlets seem cheap to you but Vincci considered cheap already for me. Anyway, I think the best Vincci in Selangor or KL is the one at the curve (or IPC tak sure). Besar gila outlet dia and they have a lot of different items and colors. Even the one that you never seen before, and then out of the blue masa sales pulak timbul. How cool is that? So I entered la Vincci usha2 sikit the shoes and the handbags. And I saw this black high heel yang tersangat la cheap harganya. Try punya try I saw another nice creamy high heels. And then try2 lagi. Tapi tak beli pon.

Masuk Nicchi, MNG. Tak minat baju2, pergi eighteen eighty. I saw a very beautiful brown blouse and then I try. Hurm sangat la suka. STILL!! Tak beli jugak.

After that, I asked By to meet me up at Vincci tengok2 kan the shoes yang I minat tu. He said, hurm just buy la. Murah pulak tu. Boleh beli 2 3 kasut daripada the one from Charles & Keith. Hurm again, sadly to say. Tak beli jugak.

And then we went to Charles & Keith, again! Ask for the brown wedge again, try it, walk with it, usha2 dekat mirror, pusing2 like a bimbo with "Ok tak by ok tak?" Suddenly I feel the brown color looks disgusting. Then I grabbed a cream color wedge. Looks much better on me. 
So the final decision is, "It's about the uhh Cha chang Cha Chang and the yeah Bub Bling Bub Bling"
I finally bought that cream wedge. I still have a pair of high heel at home which I only used once or twice. Does that consider membazir already? Damn! I hate SALES season!

Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...