Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just for laugh

Being free every Friday is so damn awesome to me. I planned to go back Damansara right after my chemistry lab which finish at 4.30pm. By is the one who supposed to send me back home, as usual. He finishes his class at 3pm and he usually would do whatever that please him with my lappy. And that's the rule as he is willing to drive me back to Damansara. But today, his mother text him right after our lunch and urged him to come back early, buy some stuffs that she already ordered and be home as soon as possible. Why? Because his father fell sick. I felt quite unpleasant with the situation and insisted on wanting him to wait for me right after my lab and send me home, straight away. Luckily a second later a good thought cross over my mind. The thought of if he's still sending me home, straight to my house, then he would possibly reach home a little bit later. That doesn't sound good to me, neither to you. His dad is sick, what are you thinking?  =)

Crap! Back to the freeee-ky Friday. So yeah, that's the reason why I'm still here, online using my Broadband. Which is quite slow. I mean, very slow. Not so slow. Okay let's just put it as slow. Well, so what I did this whole day was that,,,,, marathon some movies that already rusted in my laptop. Three movies so far , Rio, The next tree days and No Strings Attached. Yeah right. What a lame. Not even suggesting those movies. Not interesting, cliche and slow. As slow as my Broadband. 

Owh yeah, I had a greaatttt,, no I mean the greatest weekend ever last weekend. Will blog about it once I get all the pictures.

Hey let me write about my love story here. Warning ya, hate it, I honor you to click the X button at the right corner up there. Tell you what? It's not even worth it. Because its just a short entry about my love life here.
Well things went well as usual (crap, I do realize that I love this sentence so much!)  One thing I realized about this semester continuing from last semester is his decision to stay at home instead of renting a house nearby me. Yeah I think I did mention that earlier but just enjoy the fun of expressing it out. Again and again and again and again. The fantastic thing that I proudly claim it as a good turning point in our relationship, due to the less quarrels between us. Yes we still did that sometimes. But not all the time like last time. Sometimes I'm just wondering and a little bit confused (Durhh...do I have to mention that?)  with this good turn that's happening in our love story. Well yeah I admit that I didn't annoy him as much as before (well atleast, except from asking him to drive me here and there, hehe). I didn't open sensitive issues just to pick up a quarrel with him. Or some girlfriends claim that as a medium to seek attention. Okay the some does include me. But hey, not anymore okay. So chill! Another good thing that I've found is we communicate lesser as in few SMS in a day where goodnight SMS is a must and which will definitely end by him. True true not just size does matter, communication counts too. Okay that's a bit too exaggerating Idora. As the relationship is getting more matured, we would realize that it's not communication does matter, but its the content of the communication is matter. A good conversation. If a small little fight between us, we'll try to just shut the freaking mouth up because the wider its open the more hurtful we would feel. Settle down the problem, solve it and never let it hangy just like that. I always tell him that if we are quarreling, say sorry no matter who's wrong or who's wright. What important is that we know we're cool only when we're both alright. Owh yeah. Speaking of maturity here. Sometimes I laid in my bed while looking at the ceiling with my eyes wide open and the mouth shut, I played some interesting question on my rusty little mind. How does that happen? Am I getting matured as in 20 years old mature or By is the one who is getting matured? Or this love relationship is getting more matured and stronger? Allah knows best. Not saying he's the best guy on earth. But I'm saying he is the best, for myself. Because no one can resist me, as he does. For the time being....later and hereafter with Gods will.

It's not wrong to make a boyfriend as a bestfriend. It's a good thing indeed. So you'll make him as a very close boyfriend, and the closest bestfriend at the same time. Wooyyyyy this is wayyy tooo lonngg..Okay to those who had tab the X button just now, Bravo. Because I just realized that it does waste your couple of minutes reading all this crap. Or maybe couple of seconds for the fast readers. Lol..not even writing it for the readers, but for my dearie bloggy. Because bloggy misses my touches and cuddles so much. Okay now I don't sound 20 anymore. Damn you love writing so much, don't you Idora?


Now is about the most extravagant thing that ever happened in my life. Listen, I am on diet.
 Like wooowww... !!! Say it again. Out loud.. Woooowwwwww....!!!!! She's on diet. Idora is on her diet. OMG the world is crashing down. Daymmmnnn it..I eventually managed to not having rice for this one whole week and that is superawesome, what are you thinking? Everytime I intended to order any Nasi for my meal, I feel so guilty with my tummy. Yes I admit I tortured my little cutie bumpy tummy too much. I ate quite a heavy lunch everyday (no rice but yes to noodles), I had guava as supplements and I ate Highland Japanese cucumber or carrot to replace my dinner. OMG can't wait for the result. But hell yeah I know I might not be able to control my little tummy efficiently. I'm no a good eater but I am an uncontrollable eater. Ehy wait. One more thing, I wear corset to class everyday which I just bought last two weeks. I know all the bad consequences and stuffs but I did some research as well saying that it's good to wear corset as it aid you to shape your body. The bad effect is it might cause damage to the inner organ and why did I still buy and wear it? Because it said that it can be worn not more than 5 hours everyday. Wouldn't be a problem as long as I follow the rule Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...