Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Insya Allah

Frankly speaking, the excitement of going to the State isn't as much as the moment I received MARA offer letter saying that I got accepted to do this program at Taylor's University and will be continuing my degree to United States. The enjoyment of studying at a prestigious university which obviously my parents could not afford to send me to, and when we even know that there is a higher chance of furthering our studies to overseas. Well you know what I mean.

Seeing some of my friends' pictures travelling here and there all over the world, some in the country that I'll be going, some in Canada, Aussie, Mesir, Korea, Japan and lots more, I envy them because they got the chance to go there earlier which referring to the early stage of age where they started to learn to stand on their own feet, far far away from their family. Yes I am standing on my own feet now, but to whom am I gonna beg for some penny for my medical payment if I get sick? To SMS to inform that "I'm lacking of money" with a-must "hehe" at the back.

I am just still quite excited going to the States, but how much is the excitement? You tell me. Whenever people ask, "When are you going?" or "How come you haven't flown yet?" And I said "Insya Allah kalau ada rezeki, January 2012".

Sometimes they ask "Are you excited? Sure you do right?" And I was like "Hurm excited? Ehehehe..bolehla." But I whispered to myself "Hurm dah berkurun aku tunggu nak fly,hilang da rase excited tu"
So what about it? Am I not grateful for atleast getting the opportunities been sponsored to study overseas?

This entry wouldn't be a problem for people who gets the chance as I do right now, but it might be to others who don't. I am really sorry if you feel offended or annoyed with what I'm trying to express here. It isn't my intention to offend people. It's just an expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...