Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snake and Stomach ache



Our cats also like to take pic like us. Wink..!!


This is about yesterday and I'll tell you why I didn't write yesterday.
I woke up late and I just lied in bed lazily like usual. Suddenly KakLong shouted "Ular Ular" and it was Ular Tedung..Damn scary dowh. Abang calle
d Bomba and they asked to call Jabatan Pertahanan Awam and they arrived 5 to 10 minutes after that. The snake was hiding in the garden somewhere and it came out and finally it dip into the river but luckily they catched it. Euww it was so big and disgusting and strong and so euuuuwwww....That's about it.

Last night I did revision a bit almost 2 hours and we only had french fries and fried chicken and also nuggets. I have no idea I had stomach ache felt like butterflies in my belly. This year banyak kali sakit perut and I dunno is it a normal sakit perot or appendix or gastric or what. Hurmm we'll see then. And this is why I couldn't write.

So tonight ,Abang just got his salary (part time at Petronas) and he treated us dinner (Kueh Teow Cina) which is so marvellous. Just now I study Math a bit and we'll see if I have mood to study more tonight till dawn. And you know what, I think my math mid term and final were quite good and it was just my quizzes not that excellent and I wonder why I got such result. That is quite not fair to me. Huhu. Is it? Just accept it Idora..........!!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...