Saturday, December 26, 2009

Life without a maid...

I've been taken care by a maid since I was a toddler. As far as I remember we had two maids at one time maybe like twice to take care the five of us. We had like what..?,,More than 10 I guess. So many stories to tell as some were so kind some looked so fierce some so caring and loving but some also lari dari rumah. I didn't kick their ass for real but they ran away because of no reason. If I'm not mistaken, it was two of them. My mom always said that they are not your slave, but they help you so treat them like one of your family and that's what we did. We eat and laugh together and we even share problems together. I have no idea why this two people ran away just like that but luckily they didn't take anything. The first one because she followed her boyfriend i guess and the second one I dunno why but guess what, she took our family pic. Haha what's with that? She loves us? Back then, I tak pernah buat pun all this chores and I jadi lazy sesangat. I feel like we have a machine in this house you see. I mean like we woke up every morning(not really morning cause normally afternoon even sometimes evening), took our bath and throw our baju and stuffs in the laundry basket and go eat and watch TV, online chit chat yeda yeda then go to sleep. Just whistle everything "Bibik,,mana baju saya? Mana seluar saya? Mana charger ? Bik,,,,nak telor..Bik nak nugget.." Senang kan hidup macam nie. Everything dah settle. Owh yea I have this last pic with our beloved bibik and another one we took at the airport before she off to Indonesia.So this is it our second time without Bibik and this time might be forever and ever (before my marriage la..wink) So what about it? We need to do stuffs on our own like do the dishes, clothes cuci and lipat, clean the bathroom and our own rooms. The dry and wet kitchen, the hall luckily not the garden. I'm so proud of myself because this is my first time cleaning my own bathroom but my very first time is my bathroom at Casa since I've been staying at master bedroom. Sometimes me, sometimes Didy my roommate. But I yang sapu bilik on weekends since dia selalu balik weekends.
We divide the chores among 5 of us but we don't really have this duty rooster or something. We don't cook just mom sometimes ina and isha help little bit. Kitorang tak pandai masak la.Cowey..So mom cook for our weekdays meals and we just panaskan je. Huhu..


Tonight we called bibik and she sounds so happy and she just married about 1 week already. Just imagine, dia dah 5 tahun tak jumpa her boyfriend and her children. We missed her.

Kaklong off to college on 4th, Ina said she wants to work somewhere in KJ, Abang back to hostel and Isha is going to stay at hostel until she gets SBP or MRSM offer letter on March. And me, college reopen on 11th and where am I going to stay? Here all alone? I can stay at Aye`s if she doesn't mind but there's no wireless there so how can I update my blog everyday? Wink. So I'll tell you later about it. Owh back to my point here, sooner or later nobodies would be in this house so we have to give anyone interested to our very
cute little kittens and their mother Uchi..OMG they're so cute right readers...?? Now I am watching Mira Edora, dah lame nak tengok citer nie cause every time I introduce my name people would say "Owh like Mira Idora?" wink..

Kayla I think that is all for today.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...