Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nothing much today

I woke up at 2 and before my own lunch I did the laundry. Watched Twilight for the second time at Star Movies and then just helped my mom little bit for dinner. I panaskan lauk and stuffs, dinner and listening to radio here, TV is on and chatting. Today I feel like to watch Santau at cinema but not today la as I wish no cinema here in KP. Planing to see Santau before my college reopen but when dunno when..We'll see then.

Owh by the way, I just watched 500 days of Summer and it was cool. I love watching romance movies, so does it means I'm a romantic girl? Haha... We'll see about it.

And this is my JIWANG little brother. Just call spontaneous song than he can sing base on the situation and it is damn funny I'm telling you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...