Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hati ku tak tenang pada pukul 4.34 AM

I could not sleep. I keep thinking bout my result. Do I really think too much about it? Is it a common thing or it's a weird part of me? Or is it because of my dad? I wish I just can get rid of all this as simple and as easy as I can but I could not. I wish I can recite Yassin while holding AlQuran right now so I can feel better. Does it sounds poyo? Well who cares by the way since it;s obviously my own blog. I'm having my period so I can't yet we can recite Yassin right?If you don`t want or can`t read Yassin, just listen to it. Insya Allah you would feel better. Just google it friends, as simple as that.

Now I am starving like hell...Duhh...!! =((((

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...