Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Penangs Trip



Trip to Penang took three hours journey. From Rawang to Ferringhi. First we had this Nasi Kandar thingy and then went to this apartment which I tought at first My sister booked a hotel apparently not. Berat pulak hati nak turun dari kereta that time but then to save budget,okay la then.

One thing I remember and will not forget is that, I fainted mase nak dinner kat Gurney Plaza. Damn it..!!Too bad I spent 1 hour kat hospital and supposedly we go shopping. So i had quite heavy fever. Still the morning side they gung ho with banana boat and para suit but me just swimming-in-bed.
Evening side we went Queens Bay Mall(just like OU) and i bought Forever`s skinny jeans and a purple legging. Wow I love them damn much. Aye jahat. She said "Dora,if people ask you what best in Penang, you answer, Forever". Haha..Just Don`t give a damn.
Owh yea we had this Nasi Kandar Beratur I dunno whether you heard about it, but obviously I don't really like Nasi Kandar. Sorry orang Penang.Wink.

Then overnight at their house in Rawang.We had MacD (just ice cream and fries) and cheese Naan. crazy people eat more. My belly kinda gonna explode that time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...