
After Penang, as said we just hang out in PJ. We booked 7 tickets for midnight movie Alvin and the Chipmunks at Sunway Pyramid. Then we went to Petaling Street and how awful was that we took Putra. Fine it is normal la but then their mommy also joined us and die sanggup je n
aik Putra you see. Haha. We wandered around until 7PM and we went to Aye`s in Shah Alam. Her condo is cool and occupied. Kinda hot in there, I dunno whether it's because of the old dreadful air conditioner or because we are all just too HOT..Haha.. After dine, we rushed
to Sunway to see the movie and we left condo around 10.30. You know what was the worst part? The movie supposedly started at 11.30 and as usual we went two cars. KakLong drove the car and salah jalan pulak. What a dreadful jam packed city and maybe because of the Christmas event there. Owh come on la,we just wanna see the movie people. So what about it, we reached Sunway quite late and I lari je dalam Sunway. Just like crazy people, we pushed the people there and we missed our Chipmunks about half an hour . Too bad but still fun. As usual like my friend said, you paid 11 bucks and you can just laugh as loud and as lousy as you want. So we did. OMG, they are so cute tiny and chipmunks. I love the girls as well and I tell you what, you better download it and you can watch over and over again. You won't get bored. Wink.
We played UNO card at con
do and we slept at 4AM. Woke up at 9AM something and they took a dip in the huge swimming pool there,could be triple Casa Suba
ng's. I did not join them because didn't feel like to. Hurmm bukan nye best pon rendam lame2. Still I followed them cause I know it wouldn't be fun without me aite couzy..The funny part was, you know me aite. I could sleep wherever and whenever. I slept on that hard wooden bench till they woke me up. So Idora..!!! So we had breakfast or lunch at 1AM..Let's call it branch which sounds better at Syed Restaurant.
We reached KP and as usual chit chat till Maghreb and teka teki with them. Owh yea forgot to inform, the twins Abang and Isha Alhamdulillah successfully got straight 8A`s. They kept reminding me the 100 bucks each I promised them before PMR. Well she's Idora your dealing with little twinny winny.

Pulling a prank on them is fun dude so I keep saying "Opss-see not enough money. cowey yeda yeda". Finally at 12.30 AM I gave them as promised and hopefully they will buy good stuffs. Lantak la diorang. They looked happy though. Good for them as I mentioned before my recent result was terrible.

Normal la the ups and downs in life and I hate the downs side of my life. Well who doesn't? These friends of mind,
- Fathul Aizat said "I love failures cause it teaches me how to move forward and work harder and at the same time I realize my own weaknesses and flaws, which I need to change them slowly".
- Syafeeq Asyraf said "No failures no fun" and "Smile".
Owh yea we went this Warisan Restaurant which is just around KP . We had this Kampung style dishes and they were all superb. While having dine there,there was a "Bongai" (whatever they call them), they played NS songs maybe sort of Minangkabau songs which I didn't really get their slang. One thing bout NS, I love CakLempong and I wish I can play them. You better go to NS weddings and normally they invite this people to play and they are awesome I'm telling chall.
I love u!
ReplyDelete