Thursday, December 24, 2009

My 6 months in Taylor`s.

I just created this blog yesterday.I dunno if I really want to have this blog and share chall bout every single thing in my life.

But today,I told my parents my result and they babbling bout it and i just could not stand it. I dunno if i could cope with it.I mean with ADP.I did not perform well like high school its like not excellent as I expected to be.Yet I`m glad we all,MARA Scholars had this 6months preparatory program for English,Pre-Calculus and Pre-Business. Is it really my fault? Or should I blame the lecturers(Mr Thaya n Mr KC).Should i?Or ADP system?
I know that is just not my result but I keep telling myself it`s okay it`s just your prep and will not affect your CGPA. My dad said he wants to meet the lecturers. What the...Cool down Idora.So from now on,my first semester,sleep early at least at 12a.m. or 1a.m. so I will not sleep in class.Read Yassin if possible everyday and khusyuk in Solat.Promise will never do stupid stuffs,no matter what.THINK POSITIVE.Do not hurt other people feelings especially my siblings.
Whatever it is I`m glad I have this friend of mine,always be by my side and will always be there every time I need a shoulder to cry on,even not just in my studies.I hope he was not the reason why I could not perform my studies because he helped me alot.

I wanted to meet Kak Natrah (my ex sister) before she off to Germany because I want to see Syamil(his son).Miss him so much and I bought something for him.Wink.But I don't think we can meet up since we all busy with our stuff.

Owh by the way,today we met Ina`s boyfriend. I dunno if I like him but I'll try to. I boleh nangis pulak kat sunway tadi.Owh so emotional and So Idora.
Tomorrow We(me, Kak Long and Ina) are going out with our couzy (Ata,Aye and Razan). Going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and overnight at Aye`s Condo in Shah Alam.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...