Saturday, October 29, 2011
When you have more than one option, say it's 5, the first thing you'll do is to find the weaknesses of each option. Then you can eliminate them. From 5 then to 3. To make it easier for you to make the best decision. Leave it to the last best 2 options. The best 2 that can benefit you. Now is the toughest because the best two options left have the same level of weakness and strength, can benefit you and cost you. As far as I'm concerned, I've never regretted my final decision in my whole life. Maybe why? Maybe because I believe that no matter how difficult the decision I made, when I face it and just go with it, then it would eventually turned easier for me to handle. Still, making decision between two options is always the toughest among all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment