Thursday, October 27, 2011

There's something haunting me really badly for the last few months. I may not show the crap in my emotions yet I unintentionally delivered it through my daily conversation with people around me. Yeah right, it might be a crap for some people but it's really something for me. I wish I can be as strong as my other girlfriends. The same question I asked to those who's facing or going to face the same situation. This is so embarrassing to confess, but I'm really scared! If I'm still my 18 years old self, I'm pretty sure that I might not be this pathetic, indecisive and compulsive. But I never wished to turn back all the precious time I had.  Allah knows best, He decides and I hope He will give me the strength for no matter what His Qada' and Qadar is. Wait, it hasn't ended yet.

Tears can't explain and settle everything, but it lightens something. The burden that you bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...