Girls will start comparing when they have this "boyfriend" talk with their girls, say their friends, sisters and cousins. That would be the best time they release all the stresses about their relationship. When they talk about the good side of their boyfriends, means they're having the "girls talk" but when they start talking about the bad things of the boyfriends, means their having a very very serious conversation. Then they would start wrinkling their forehead and say, "OMG, sama la dengan boyfriend I. I thought die je macam tu." I've been in this situation so many times before.
You know when you're in a very serious conflict and feel that that relationship is not gonna work out and feel that he's a total asshole. Or maybe you feel that you're an asshole. But sometimes it's actually not. I would never knew that some sort of conflicts in my relationship does happen to other relationship too until I share about it with other girls. Because girls listener always give good examples, if not from their story, they will tell their friends'. Just to make you open your eyes that there are other relationships which are worse than yours, and from there you'll start appreciating your loved one.
Out of the blue you'll type "You're the best thing ever happened in my life" and send it to your boyfriend.
True or False?
The awkward moment happen when you suddenly overreacting talking about the boyfriend's specialty. Your boyfriend did this, your boyfriend did that. And your listeners' starting to make the "Owh-Okay" face. Sometimes you just continue talking about it eventhough you've noticed that your dear listeners are starting to make negative body gestures. Why? Because you're just too damn excited until you don't mind if they wanna hear it or not. Yes you feel guilty at the same time, but you tend to finish the whole fairy tale thus you won't feel more awkward after all. Well technically, you just want to express how happy you are with your boyfriend. Since there are listeners, then you'll start do the talking. Imagine that you talk about the sweet things your boyfriends did for you all alone by yourself? Won't people label you an insane?
I'm afraid if people think I'm not being truthful when I write about this. After all the talking with the girls then I realized how grateful I am to have him. I always said "But he's not like that" when they talk about their boyfriend being an asshole in a particular situation and I know, because of that, a feeling of disgust might have arisen. As if he's the most perfect man among all. But that's not it. Of course there are a lot of his weaknesses that I can't withstand, if not then what's the reason of all the crying for? It's just that I don't know how to put it into words. And coincidentally he's just different in some of the cases that they told.I'm just awful in telling his weaknesses to others. It's not that I never, but I know it would eventually end up might disgust the listeners as if I was covering up his bad character as a boyfriend.

No comments:
Post a Comment