Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Haiqal

Nope! He's not my new scandal. It's my lovely little nephew la. Nothing much. But I wanted to share something that I found really amusing to me.

Hana : Haiqal nak makan apa? Haiqal nak makan Ayam ke nak makan Donut?
Haiqal : Eiqal nak makan Ayam. ........(And then tiba2...)
             Doya, Doya nak makan apa? Doya nak makan Ayam ke nak makan Donut?

Ya Allah....Sumpah tergelak gila piggy kot masa tu. And I felt so damn happy because that was the first time he called my name. Hana said that he kept asking "Mama, Kak Doya mana?" but really hard for me to believe it because he never mentioned my name when I slept-over at Hana's and when I played around with him.

2009



So baby....

Morning of Raya 2011




Next scene pulak, when me and Hana went to Jusco for dinner, Hana bawak Haiqal dalam stroller but she forgot to bring along Haiqal's shoes.  Dalam stroller kan kena pakai kan seat belt die, then Haiqal asyik panggil "Mama, Mama! Eiqal nak tuyun. Eiqal nak tuyun." Of course Hana buat bodoh.

Then pandai pulak dia cari aku, "Doya, Doya..Eiqal nak tuyun...Eiqal nak tuyun.."

Owh punya la excited, forgot to mentioned that I slept-over at Hana's again last night. Actually, supposed me and By plan nak pergi jog dekat Taman Tasik Titiwangsa la kononnya. But when the boyfriend tu dah tersilap budget timing, terpaksa la cancel. Then we both changed the plan to come over at Hana's and have brunch Ayam Tomato from rumah. Then after that he said we both go play badminton but turned out tengok wayang and shopped some stuffs. Sigh* Elok elok planning nak kuruskan badan........................

Hana now is babysitting a baby named Adam. Urghhh so cute and adorable. Tengok By dukung the baby, very fatherly. Now, dia pulak terlebih excited with kids. Untungla I have a boyfriend who loves babies just like me. Ahaks. =)

2 comments:

  1. buat baby la weh..hahahahahahaha!!!


    ps....smlm haikal bgn terus tanye kakak doya ne?klu ckp skolh die kecoh nk skolah gak.ckp ko keje je.hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaah...tu lambat lagi la weyh...

    tak puas seyh main dgn die..nnt bila aku free rase nak duk rumah kau 2 3 hari..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...