Saturday, October 8, 2011

SeekSolaceStore

If you love reading blogs, I suggest you to read this, Athira's one SeekSolaceStore. She doesn't write that often but everytime I read hers, I'm totally captivated with her writing and expressions. I would never stop myself from reading every single sentence that she wrote, even though it's a very very long blogpost.

[DSC_9108.JPG]

Hey dear, sorry for suggesting your blog but I just want others to feel what I feel when I read your expressions. 

Lem'me hit you with the bestest!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks Idora! It's so flattering to know that someone enjoys reading my blog :) Keep in touch and I hope your university applications are in good order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak..segan pulak..
    yeap..I really love reading your blog...
    Keep updating, and story more about your life in Boston..=)

    Alhamdulillah, university applications are all in good order.

    Keep in touch~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...