Thank God it's Winter in America now. How does it affect me? Of course it does. Insya Allah with Gods will (very redundant), I'm off to America this coming January and I thought it's supposed to be during winter season but since October is having the winter time, then I assume January would be the end of this unbearable season. American Degree Program confused my two years of academic year in Taylor's as they name the Spring semester as Winter semester. That's why I always wonder why do we only have 3 major semesters while the reality is, there are 4 seasons. For my program, the semester goes like this, Winter (Jan-April), Summer(May-April) and Fall(September-December). And in the middle of the Winter Semester, there is Spring intake as well. See, how confusing it is. And now when MARA said that we have to fly in January of 2012, in our perception it would be during Winter semester in United States of America. Ironically, January is apparently in a Spring season. You see, the semester in ADP goes like Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall while the reality in America is, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. I'm just so glad if it's not gonna be Winter once I reach US because I know this kid in me couldn't withstand that super cold weather.
This is funny. Seems like I'm so excited about all these seasons and America things but I'm actually still in dilemma. And that's the reason why I said "going to America" instead of mentioning the specific place where I'm going to. Because I haven't decided yet. The only thing that I can write about my current status is, I've already been accepted to all three universities I've applied, Alhamdulillah. Yet, I haven't decided where, because I'm so undecided. I wish there's a fortune teller who can tell me which one is the best for me. Nauzibillah minzalikh. Insya Allah, He's the only one who's holding the answer and I always believe in that.
Well/sorry to break this to you sweetie,in January ITS STILL SNOWING PRETTY HEAVILY.just so you know.;)
ReplyDeleteYeah2 I know...Just knew about it. depends on some places right? damn...kenapa la mara suruh fly january...=(
ReplyDelete