Take a look at this video (just promoting)
We have deposited some cash to their account but they informed us that they have a lake inspection on the date that we booked, just at the very last minute which was during our last week of Winter. They said we can still overnight there but can not play all their water sports games. How like that?
So we eventually found an alternative, we went to Sunway Lagoon.
Just don't forget to bring your IC for cheaper price
Before
After
This is my best time ever went to Sunway Lagoon because I usually couldn't finish all the games.
A good plan need to be made thus u can fully enjoy the penny you have spent.
RM75 for all parks, yes its worth it if you know how to plan your itinerary at Sunway Lagoon.
It's a wrong choice if you make water park as your first choice to go, because when you're wet, you're hungry and when you're hungry, you'll be tired.
Advisable to go to the extreme park first. Yes, there are still some other games that you need to pay. If you don't mind spending more than RM100 at Sunway Lagoon, just go with it.
But I personally think R75 is just worth it enough.
Extreme Park
Started with ATV
When I first saw it, I thought it was cool, and then I thought it wasn't that extreme,
but once I ride this thing, and entered the real extreme park, I whispered to my heart
"Cepat la nak turun"
And then we climbed to the top for this
Flying Fox
The other friends sempat la main flying fox ni, but suddenly until By and my turn, the security team said that only one person left can go. And I was like whattt??
Terkilan jugak la. But I told By that we just walk through the bridge je la.
Don't know why, dah lama gila teringin nak jalan kat this bridge, I thought it was fun but it was so tiring.
Not forget to mention, I had a really bad stomach ache on that day. Actually sakit perut tu dari the day before we went to Sunway Lagoon.
That was terrible.
By asked me to just sit and don't play anything.
But I've already paid, tak kan nak membazir macam tu je.
So I pushed and pushed my self.
Water Park
Then we went to water park because of the terrible stomach ache, Don't know why but I felt way better bila berendam. Dah lama berendam, then we played all the excitement slides.
Amusement Park
Punya la excited, tengah sakit sakit perut boley main roller coster sampai 3 kali.
Wildlife Park
Yes, speaking of the wild life park, I bet you would not even put it in your list. But tell you what, sure you would feel so exhausted after playing all the games at Lagoon right? So why not you go and see all the birds and some other creatures on earth just to calm yourself down for awhile. Owh, I managed to watch the security team feeding the two tigers at Lagoon. Best gila.
Last but not least is the Scream Park
Boley tahan la. Can say all the Ghosts semua macam nak tak nak je buat keje.
And all these monkeys,
And dinner at Ayam Penyet















No comments:
Post a Comment