Owh yeah, I haven't been posting on Facebook for quite some times as well. Ehy wait, not that I didn't. Yes I did! What I mean is a post of an expression, or instant thoughts. I'd rather write a loooong entry or create a "so-called" poem in my blog than posting stuffs like that on Facebook. PDA, Personal Display Affection, I'm just so sick of it. A wrong thought that might increase the possibility of people looking down on me, or making bad assumptions about me. Posting unrealistic things and unnecessary things on Facebook are just a mess and annoying. Well I'm just saying. For the time being and for now, I prefer to not posting things like "Daayymm,, I'm starving" stuffs like that. Or when mad at someone "You think you're prettier than me so you can hurt me?" Erghhh,,what a bad example. Teehee. Just forgotten how to imitate my old self. Wooowww,, now I sound 20.
Owh yeah, haven't introduced the subjects that I'm taking this Summer. Ehy wait, thats too fast. My Winter result? Damn, horrible! Of course worse than last semester as expected. It's proven that I couldn't bare to do four courses in 4 months. Huhu. What an excuse. But Alhamdulillah still above the requirement and CGPA drop jussst a little bit. Whatever it is, I feel grateful as I am stronger in facing His test. No tears for last semester and that's an achievement. Alhamdulillah.
Last but not least( Ahuh, now sound like I'm writing an academic essay), the courses for this semester are Chemistry 106 and Sociology 101. 7 credit hours within three months. Say I'm a lazy bump, I'll take that. The good side of that is a pleasure to spend time with my family before January of 2012. Insya Allah.
Apart from that,
Semester/Term: 5 (May-2011 - Auguest 2011) | ion |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 10:20 - 11:20 | SOCS101 [Lecture] Class 2 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | SOCS101 [Lecture] Class 2 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | SOCS101 [Lecture] Class 2 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | SOCS101 [Lecture] Class 2 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 15 Parvinder Kaur A/P Hukam Singh | - | - | - |
| 11:30 - 12:30 | CHEM106 [Lecture] Class 1 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 6 Ng Mei Peng | CHEM106 [Lecture] Class 1 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 6 Ng Mei Peng | CHEM106 [Lecture] Class 1 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 6 Ng Mei Peng | CHEM106 [Lecture] Class 1 BLOCK B GRD FLR CLASSROOM 6 Ng Mei Peng | - | - | - |
| 15:00 - 17:00 | - | - | - | CHEM106 [Lab] Class 1 BLOCK E, 7TH FLR, ADP CHEM LAB Ng Mei Peng | - | - | - |
Isn't that great? To not have class on Friday. As Rebecca Black said,
Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday,
I'm looking forward for the weekend, weekend
Summer is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment