Still, I really want to make some changes to my hair, well at least to look softer and, kemas. Yeah Yeah, it will turn out so dry if you color your hair. That might be one of the effect, but somehow I think it makes my hair less messy than it looked before. So I decided to buy
As mentioned, not to dye my hair untuk terangkan lagi color,
but untuk kemas kan je so it wouldn't look messy.
Then I chose this 43 code color, as darker as possible,
just to avoid arguments with By.
Yes he doesn't like me dyeing my own hair.
No! He doesn't like me dyeing my hair.
But with my stubbornness, nak jugak color.
Planned to lie that I just used serum instead of coloring my hair,
but he's not silly for me to bluff him that. way
So just told him the truth,
reluctantly he answered my call (after I text him)
I told him that I don't want to cheat him, so I told him the truth.
Then he said,
"It's better to avoid argument than to avoid lies."
A condition that he made if I want to go for a date with him during this break is,
go to bed no later than 1am.
Darn.. It's really hard. Really, really hard.
Will write more soon....=)


No comments:
Post a Comment