Sometimes I just don't quite understand why some people feel uncomfortable with my relationship and Syafeeq Asyraf. Like seriously, I don't. Is this blog bugging their head with such PDA things? Or Facebook? I think they might need my help to count how many posts I posted saying "how much I Love you baby" on his wall? I've tried my best to keep it between us. Me him and Allah s.w.t. And both of us, and He knows what we actually did and what we haven't. True I write a lot of things about our relationship in here, my blog. But does that annoy them? If it is, its funny though. This is my blog, and I believe there is no restriction for me to write whatever I feel its okay. And yeah, I did write a lot, I mean ALLLOOOTT about us in here, but people, I bet you understand that we are studying in the same university eversince we were 18, and now we'r already 20. And we meet each other every single second to the next. So I think you know its irrelevant for me to write about other people, don't you think?
I told my parents that I feel so embarrassed with my aunts uncles and cousins about the break up with Luqman and what they said,
"It's okay. It's normal and everyone faces that. They will just accept it as the way it is because its just not the fate that He already planed for you."
Sebenarnya reluctant nak post this entry ke tak. I'll delete when I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment