Took on the day we went to Muar. That's our Atok. Cute kan?
Opah and Ayah's Birthday
And I gave Ayah this
Ogawa hand held massager. Firstly, I went to Summit because I thought I might get cheaper price there than in Sunway. There was Gintell outlet and they're selling this,
Yeah right, it does look like toddler toys but it isn't.
The actual price is RM400++ but that day they have promotion RM238.
Memang nak beli dah masa tu, until this one lady, a Chinese...
I asked his assistant to open the another model and then that lady said something in Mandarin,
I just smiled to By cause I know she said something about me.
Bile dah keluar from there, I asked By what did she say?
And he said, she said
"Kalau tak beli nie, kite hempuk die"
Something like that la.
OMG..hello you're living in One Malaysia country kowt.
Don't you know that some people do understand your language?
That was one of the reason why I didn't buy that Gintell thing.
So we went to Sunway Pyramid,
and Alhamdulillah, Ogawa ada promotion pulak.
My budget for Ayah's present is around RM200
and guess how much is this Ogawa hand held massager?
The actual price is RM399 but since diorang pon tengah ada promotion,
then the price drop to Rm159.
Just below my budget. So syukur...
There are four different types of rubber, for different part of your body.
Should buy for your mom as Mother's day present.
While stocks last.....

No comments:
Post a Comment