Since Ibu and Ayah are not around doing their Umrah, By is the one who fetched and sent me back from Damansara to Sunway these few weeks. Last Thursday before he sent me home, we went to The Gardens for Insidious. He belanje me watching at Premium class and yes that was my first time watching movie at The Gardens. I definitely agree with my two friends who kept saying about the fun of watching movies at the Gardens. The coziness and the ambiance, a less crowded place to go.
However, as some people claim that we are crazy over cinemas, so we say NO to choose Premium class as a place to relax together. We don't really go to cinema as a medium to rest our mind. We go there, to watch the movie. Okay this is not exactly the purpose I'm writing this out.
While waiting for Insiduous to start, we watched Burlesque on my laptop at Popeye's MidValley. What a lame hang out right? Yes we did buy some foods. Only the dessert is enough. I bet Popeye's workers were quite annoyed with our attitude. Sit there and watch movie on laptop for hours? And only a dessert we paid in return? Huhu. After Maghreb we rush back to the Gardens and we bumped into some of By's high school friends. I just smiled to them.
And then lari2 balik nak kejar movie. And know what he said?
"Nasib baik you hot harini?"
I was like..
"Amboyhh,,,tak ikhlas betul!"
True we both believe in
"Appearance wins over the eyes, but personality catches the heart"
Is he a good looking guy NO? Am I a good looking girl Naah?
When it comes to a meeting with our acquaintance, either friends or family, we will definitely ask the other to wear something stunning. Say that's a lame statement!
Again he's gonna fetch me tomorrow morning and he suddenly asked me to wear nicely. No we aren't planing anything tomorrow. We usually will remind each other to wear nicely before we go out, to wear something that suits the activity that we'll be doing. But tomorrow? None! . No I'm not expecting for surprises. I have no idea at all. Like seriously, not expecting anything special. All you need to do is, to just listen to the Mr Driver.
No comments:
Post a Comment