For his present, I wanted to buy him an ALDO watch but the stock yang ada sekarang sangat tidak cantik. Looked for Fossil store, sangat cantik dan sangat "berharga." Owh yeah, wanted to buy him a watch for his present because I ada hilangkan his watch last year remember?
But never mind. The plan B is to replace his watch with a sweater since I really want to give him something which can last long and he can use bila dah sampai kat sana. There you go. A sweater. Looked for the best sweater/jacket that I could find, eliminate TopMan, eliminate Levi's and finally there were two stores left, Quicksilver and Lee. I did the girl-shopping to buy the best present for him. And I finally decided to buy him this black Lee Cooper jeans jacket. Okay girl-shopping means ulang alik ulang alik confuse nak beli yang mana satu.
Ok memang tak la!
About the present that he gave me. As I wrote in one of my previous post, again, we went to Bubba Gump for a "supposedly-surprise" dinner-date. So I dressed up a bit, he dressed up a bit then he picked me around 6pm. Dah lama sangat teringin makan kat Bubba Gump but tak kesampaian and until that day, since its supposed to be a special day for us, we makan la at this place. The meals are awesome, its worth the money you pay.
So excited to know about the present? There you go. Haha
I was so shocked myself. But don't be too surprise. He planned with mom to buy me these couple watches as Ibu willing to replace his lost watch. Senang cerita, he shared with mom to buy this present and he looked for it himself once mom transfered some cash to his account. Haha. The usage of e-banking.
Muka lega lepas kasi hadiah!
Muka bahagia lepas dapat hadiah
Budak terencat!
So much to thank Ibu and Ayah as I've already requested my broadband as my birthday present but they insisted to share with By for this gift. As they said the broadband is for my study purposes so that's why they still proceed with their plan. Which they've already planned before I asked for the broadband.
Owh by the way, broadband for study-purposes? Urmm guess what I'm doing now? =)

OMG!LV hoccay..rasa mahal giler kan..waa..akak pun tak mampu..bila nak dapat BF yang blh bagi LV ni..haha
ReplyDeleteHehe tau takpe..tp he got cheaper la kak sebab die bid dekat auction..Still, he doesn't want to tell me how much...tp dapat agak kot..=)
ReplyDelete