Friday, April 15, 2011

Hanafedora

I just adore the way she express her thoughts, and especially this?

Me : Are you regretting your decision?
Fairuz : Of course not. Not in a million years.We only live once and its the best decision I've made.
Me : But because of me and this you're in a huge debt.
Fairuz: Because of you too I'm doing something even better. Money is still just money. The company is not the one who decide our fate. Allah s.w.t is and He's with us. He's the one who gave us the blessing. .As long as our parents is okay with it. Insya'Allah, anywhere in this world if we work hard enough and pray to Allah we'll be okay. I choose what makes me happier.



Just check it out about the whole story. It's pretty awesome. Thanks to my roommate for introducing her 
blog. =)


hanafedora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...