Friday, April 15, 2011

Dinner at Shogun


That was the first time I makan dekat Shogun and it was awesome. Buffet with all these monkeys, were totally fun even though you need to carry a baby kangaroo inside your tummy. I mean, after the dinner. It was 62 bucks per pax and I was so shocked to see the bill. No I didn't look at ours, but I saw the people who were about to pay in front of us (masa kitorang tengah lining up to pay la). And guess what? It was almost 2k a.k.a RM2000. Okay, might be just a normal value for people who always eat at this kind of place in a group of 10-12. But for our dinner that night, 21 orang kesemuanye. =) Well basically, its for our student council punya dinner la.
Raw Sushi 




Raw oyster which tasted,,,,,,awe-----fulll!!! Please don't ever try it if you don't eat raw foods. Like me, I can eat whatever you serve me. But for the first time in my life, I wanted to try it. But I dare Ji Chuan to try first, and he looked just "sooo fun" chewing and chewing and swallowing this creature. As I put it into my mouth, I couldn't even chew it! Terus muntahkan balik kat tissue. Euuwhhhh!!!!

Some desserts


ABC





Look at that...a porcupine dim sum..So cute kan?
Ice cream


We played Truth/Dare after dinner. And one of them chose dare, and kene makan oyster ni with wasabe. I think so. Banyak sangat sampai lupa. =)









Amende laaa game diorang maen nie.


 Then we main bowling as usual. Two groups and the one with By, mesti la menang kan..=)
Owh yeah..this night la I planned to give his Birthday present.
It's a Lee Cooper jeans jacket. yeah the one in the photo. Look quite small for him though. And this is the one that I meant in one of my previous post that I mentioned about buying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...