Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bank Islam please improve your system

RM48 instead of RM850 for 60 Minutes Body & Herbal Ball Massage + 90 Minutes Signature Facial + Aromatherapy Foot Soak + Ear Candling + RM30 treatment voucher + 1 Year Membership worth RM388 at Amarylizz Beauty, Kota Damansara [94% OFF]



inside7

MilkADeal advertisements and offers do work on me.
I really wanna pamper myself with all this services, well who doesn't?



Apart from paying things online like these kinda offers and buying stuffs online,
the huge problem that I need to face every semester afterward is to pay my college's fees. 
As MARA baru je buat policy baru diorang, they bank in some amount of cash and we need to pay our thousand of dollars school fees to Taylor's by ourselves.
So for this semester I did bank draft for the payment.
As easy as peanut butter to make online registration for my ATM card.
Yet, need to verify from there...

Loading until your last breath.
That's the problem, I'm using Bank Islam account which does not help me at all.
Phewww...
About the chances of going to those sort of spas, or to buy things online(which require an online payment)
Forget it and just blow the chance away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...