Do you ever have a "what if we break up" conversation with your loved one?
Even though when you're still in your honeymoon stage.
Well By suddenly give this video to me.
After watching this video, the first thing that came out from my mind,
is the thought of applying to the same university as he goes in the State.
Why?
Thus I don't have to meet a new stranger.
He's the one.
And always.
I've been to the last stage in my first love and that was horrible.
Until I met you...
Try to avoid silly decision and actions.
Insya Allah everything will always be on the right track.
Why?
Because I Love you with all my heart.
People always ask whether we'r going to the same university in the State or not.
I said I don't know.
It's good to be be separated,
as he might travel to my place and I'll travel to his during semester break?
But after almost 1 1/2 years being so close to each other,
do you think it's a good decision to be separated for another two years?
With the excitement to a new place.
Meeting new people and new strangers.
We'll see then.
Whether we go to the same place or not,
wait until the end of this year.
I myself could not give the best answer for this question.
And for last, does long-distance relationship work on me?
What about you?
apply diff university please!
ReplyDeleteso that i wont be jealous!
haha damn! taufik will be in bristol, UK
and i'll be in ireland.
i really dont know what will happen next. pray for the best. like u said, Try to avoid silly decision and actions.
Insya Allah everything will always be on the right track.
i agree.
Wallah hualam..
ReplyDeletestudying in different country will me much more painful..huhu
But actually it does work sometimes, because the lesser you meet each other, the less gaduh..=))